Jessie, you are not eating sweets this week. You are not eating sweets this week. I repeat, you are not eating a sweets this week. You are allowed to have coffee, salad, and power bars.
You are going to Las Vegas for your birthday and you are wearing a bikini.
Ahhhhhh S*!# !!!!!! I totally ate
a lemon bar two lemon bars ..... anddddddd I am almost 30! Whahhhhh.
Ok, stop looking at me. I'm still 29. Scroll down for the recipe.
Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare oatmeal crumble in a large bowl. Combine coconut, brown sugar, oats, flour, baking powder, salt, and melted butter. Stir well. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk. Set aside.
3. Spray both of your 13" x 4" springform tart pans with non-stick spray. You can also use a deep 8"x8" or a 13" x 9" for thinner bars.
4. Pack both tart pans 1/3 full with oatmeal crumble mixture. Once your first layer is complete, divide your lemon batter and pour it evenly on top of the crumble mixture. Now scatter the blueberries through the lemon mixture and top with the remaining crumbles right on top of the lemon batter.
5. Cook for 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven until golden brown and delicious. Enjoy!
TIP: I only put blueberries in one of my tarts. It's good with them and without. Your choice!
I am going to try these today. I will report back :)
I wish I had those bars...and I wish I was 30!
Hahaha! You are so funny. These look amazing!!