I have tried a hundred cookie recipes and this is by far the best recipe everrrrrrrrr. They are buttery, chewy, and deliciously chocolatey. OMG. I like to use a lot of chips in my cookies and these are packed with both semi-sweet and milk chocolate. If you are a chocolate chip cookie fan you need to make these asap.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
1 cup milk chocolate chips and 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
3. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
5. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
6. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
7. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Using an ice cream scoop or melon scoop, drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
8. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven or until slightly golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Original recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com